While we are quite used to cleaning our own mess because house help is really not affordable at all and have been growing up learning how to fix things, clean things, take care of things and such, there are, however, certain things that we cannot do ourselves and have to call an expert and part with a good amount of money. If there is a short-circuit or broken furniture or plumbing, we need to call a professional and all these facilities turn out to be pretty expensive. Well, it is what it is in our real life existence but not so in our virtual reality.
I am talking about our beloved devices. To create a mess is human nature, but to clean it is not (at least willingly). Thankfully there are a lot of apps that we can download to take care of the mess that is created on our phones and if you happen to have already rooted your device, the best thing after rooting itself is about to happen to your smart phone. That best thing is an app known as SD Maid.
The special feature of SD Maid is that it can detect all the trash your apps leave behind, like apps that you have already deleted sometimes leave data behind or the system constantly creates logs, crash reports and debug files you don’t really need and our SD-card is collecting files and directories you don’t recognise. SD Maid can detect all of these items and can get rid of them for you.
Apart form this fabulous cleaning feature, it contains the following features:
* Explorer is a full fledged file manager, use it to crawl through your Androids files.
* You can use the Searcher if you know what file you are looking for.
* The CorpseFinder searches your device for orphaned items and compares those to the list of installed applications.
* AppControl lets you freeze, reset and remove applications (even system apps).
* The SystemCleaner scans your device and filters directories which contain unnecessary files. You an even create your own filters!
* You can optimise and shrink bloated databases to speed up access and free space.
* View your biggest files and find out what is hogging all the space.
* Find files that have been modified in the last X minutes.
While these features prove to solve all your problems and create even the biggest mess, however, if your device has a mess bigger than the biggest or if you are curious about more features that this app offers. you may buy and install the SD Maid Pro.
To enjoy the facilities provided by this app, you must make sure that you are not downloading it from an unofficial source as not only will the app not work properly, you will also be putting your rooted device at risk. If you are downloading it from an official source then you have absolutely nothing to worry about and you can cut down the dirt and make your phone process as fast as it did when it was brand new!